MagPro2 X17 - Master Full - Life Time
The MAGPro2 X17 tool is a solution for cars equipped with
latest generation control units.
The device supports CAN-bus protocols ( ISO 15765-4 e SAE – J2234 ),
K -line ( ISO 9141-2 e ISO 14230-4 ) UDS and TP2.0.
In most cases the checksum correction is done on the fly without
an online connection. Thanks to a wide range of accessories it is possible
to read/write the content using the OBDII socket.
It includes a Breakbox interface with cables that allow operations
on TRICORE control units equipped with bootloader.
Obviously the tool is able to read Virtual Read, cloning, TCU and much more.
- OBD and Tricore bootloader mode
- It supports engine and gearbox controllers
- Automatic checksum correction including EEPROM
- Recovery ability in case of unexpected errors
- BMW Fxx cable for MAGPro2 X17 (MAGP0.2.34) included
- Life Time
Notes: The Master Full includes the instrument and all useful accessories
It does not require an annual subscription and is active for life.
This does not include Files, Services or database access.
2 Years Warranty
Contents of delivery
- MAGPro2 x17 interface MASTER
- MAGPro2 BOSCH Tricore unlock plugin
- Breakbox v2 interface
- Power Supply adapter 220v 4A
- Universal cable for Breakbox v2
- Connection Cable: OBD male to RJ45
- USB 2.0 connection cable 1.8m
- Connection Cable: RJ45 to RJ45
- BMW Fxx Cable for MAGPro2 x17
- Toyota K-Line OBD cable adapter
- Challenger Clip
- Adapter – cable to pin (5 x pcs)
- Large round faston adapters
- Large rectangular faston adapters
- Set of BOOT resistances 33/100/1kOhm
- Carton box. Suitcase NOT included.