software activation - Ford CAN code reader
Activation allows you to:
- read the original radio code
- read, reset, and change the VIN stored in the radio
The reading process takes a while and is done by CAN
(radio must support this protocol).
Procedure can be performed on bench or in the car:
- radios based on NEC D70F3357, TMS470, MC9s12,
ST92 (KW2000, GGDS) with V or M prefix
- navigation modules produced by Visteon and
Bosch (C307 / C214 Nav module, FX - LSRNS, NX - HSRNS)
- repair Locked
- do Code On/Off, Reset Counter, Write New Code, Reset and Write Vin
- do backup and restore it
- and Read Code of course
All is done via CAN - OBD(II), you can make it in car or on bench.
Remember: all that functions works only on TMS470 based models.
requires Martech BOX III Hardware
Terms and conditions to run activation:
After one year, it's blocked:
access to activation updates
access to help.martech.pl
access to the section on the forum ( thematic section )
access to server
To again take full advantage of once purchased activation,
you must pay its extension - subscription for another year's time.
The cost of the subscription is 20 EUR net / year