To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
This website uses the following types of cookies
Garantiscono la normale navigazione e fruizione del sito web
2. The website offers advertising offers managed through the platform Google AdSense, so it's important to know that:
- Using the DoubleClick cookie allows Google and its partners to serve ads to users based on their visit to your sites and / or other sites Internet
- Cookies from other vendors or third-party ad networks could be used to ad serving
3. Interaction with external social networks and platforms These services allow you to make interactions with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this Application.
Interactions and the information gained from this application are in any case subject to the User's privacy settings related to each social network. If a service interaction with social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if the users do not use the service, the same collect traffic data about the pages in which it is installed.
3. +1 button and social widgets to Google+ (Google Inc.). The +1 button and Google+ social widgets are services of interaction with the social network Google+, provided by Google Inc. to Google privacy click here.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.